Welcome to Runshaw Adult College
Outstanding Education at an Outstanding College...
The College of Choice...
..."My tutors at Runshaw College have been absolutely brilliant and very supportive!"
Adult Education at Runshaw...
Whether you want to be the next big thing or just want to quietly enjoy the knowledge that you can tackle the household budget, Runshaw Adult College has a course for you!
Studying a further education course is an invaluable investment in your future! In fact, recent research by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) shows that a further education qualification will not only equip you with the skills you need in the labour market, but the future benefits of studying include increased wages and improved employment prospects.
Aged 24 or over and thinking about studying a further education course at Level 3 or Level 4?
If you're starting a course on or after 1 August 2013 you may qualify for a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan to help you pay your course fees. Most learners aged 24 and over, studying at Level 3 or 4, will qualify for these new loans from the UK government.*
- You won't have to pay any course fees upfront.
- There is no credit check and household income isn't taken into account.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Loan repayments are linked to what you earn when you have finished your course, not how much you borrowed.
- You only start paying back your loan when you have finished your course, and are earning more than £21,000 a year (which is £404 a week and £1750 a month).
- Loan repayments will be taken directly from your wage from April 2016.
- Interest rates are low.
- After 30 years any remaining loan debt is wiped!
Don't Forget! If you successfully complete an Access to Higher Education (HE) Diploma and then progress to and complete a Student Finance England funded Higher Education course, the balance of loan outstanding on your Access course will be written off!
*You must have been living in the UK for 3 years before starting your course and be a UK national or have 'settled status'.
Visit our Finance Information page for more information.