Foundation Studies and Skills
Our Foundation Studies & Skills courses are for adults with learning difficulties and/or disabilities, working at milestone 8 or above, who wish to develop their skills.
From September 2011, the following courses will be available:
- Cookery - available Tuesday / Wednesday afternoon
- Gardening - available Thursday afternoon
- Retail / IT - available Wednesday morning
Courses will run for two hours per week over 30 weeks and will lead to one of the following qualifications:
- Award in Skills for Independent Living (Entry Level 1)
- Award in Mathematical Skills (Entry Level 1)
Support is available in class to ensure each student has a rewarding experience.
Click below to download the latest course guide
For more details, please call Foundation Studies & Skills on 01772 622677 extension 2125 or Course Enquiries on 01772 642040.