Accountancy Apprentice (Level 4) Ref ACC03
Are you Level 3 AAT qualified and looking to achieve your level 4? We have an opening in which you will assist the team and learn about all aspects of working in an accountancy practice. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
- Job Description
This is a client-facing role and key responsibilities will include:
• data entry for client bookkeeping
• preparation of accounts and VAT returns from client records
• preparation of clients’ self-assessment tax returns
• Respond to and action all emails and phone calls promptly and efficiently that are directed to the Finance Department
• General assistance in Administration in the Finance Department
• Acting as a point of contact for customers/suppliers and other colleagues on a day to day basis.
• Processing customer invoices
• Processing supplier invoices/reconciling monthly statements
• Manage/resolve queries
- Personal Qualities
Friendly, polite, eager to learn and hard working.
- Qualifications Required
Essential : 5 x GCSE’s A*-C / 9-4 which must include GCSE English and Maths at A*-C/ 9-4 or equivalent AND an AAT L3 or equivalent level accounting qualification
- Future Prospects
Progression to fully qualified accountant for the right candidate.