Business Administration Level 2/3 Apprentice
Venturi Healthcare are looking for a business administration apprentice to assist with general administration and reception duties.
- Job Description
• Training and Development in Sage 50 Accounts
• Assist Accounts Team covering payroll, purchase ledger and sales ledger
• Assist and maintain and update the weekly banking sheets
• Assist with monthly bank reconciliation for all Company’s
• Assist with petty cash processes
• Assist with monthly credit card statements
• Assist the Accounts Manager with resident accounts for all Company’s and month end invoicing when required
• Support with payroll and purchase ledger when required
• Answer the head office telephone, deal with initial queries, where appropriate transfer to individuals within head office and filter any sales calls
• Keep the sale ledger filing up to date and in order
• Support with the stationary requirements for all care homes and head office.
• Deal with outgoing post, taking it to the post office when required
• Undertake general administration duties upon request
- Personal Qualities
Team player, friendly, confident, well presented, genuine interest in working in an accounts environment.
- Qualifications Required
4 x GCSE A*-D /Grade 9-3 which must include GCSE English at Grade A*-C /Grade 9-4 and Maths at Grade A*-D /Grade 9-3 or equivalent.
- Future Prospects
Accounts Assistant Position and further training development such as Level 2 AAT.