Apprentice AAT Accountant - Level 4 (Ref ACC01)
This is a client-facing role and you will be involved with VAT returns and Book Keeping whilst working towards your Level 4 Professional Accounting Taxation Technician Qualification. You role will include using and working on Excel, Xero,VAT, Payroll, Accounts and other admin duties required. You will attend college 1 day a week.
- Job Description
This is a client-facing role and key responsibilities will include:
• data entry for client bookkeeping
• preparation of accounts and VAT returns from client records
• payroll and auto enrolment administration
• preparation of clients’ self-assessment tax returns
• Respond to and action all emails and phone calls promptly and efficiently that are directed to the Finance Department
• General assistance in Administration in the Finance Department
• Acting as a point of contact for customers/suppliers and other colleagues on a day to day basis.
• Processing customer invoices
• Processing supplier invoices/reconciling monthly statements
• Manage/resolve queries
- Personal Qualities
Hardworking, thorough with attention to detail.
- Qualifications Required
Essential : 5 x GCSE’s A*-C / 9-4 which must include GCSE English and Maths at A*-C/ 9-4 or equivalent & an AAT L3 or equivalent level accounting qualification.
- Future Prospects
Permanent job role