Apprentice Childcare Practitioner (ref CC17)
We are looking for a Level 2 Apprentice to join our nursery team! You will assist with the day to day running of the nursery ensuring children are well looked after, cared for and have lots of fun! This position is term time only and we are closed on bank holidays.
- Job Description
To under take daily duties including:
– Set up and pack away preschool room
– Working closely with 2,3 and 4 year olds supporting their needs
– EYFS observations, planning etc. updating children’s files
– Support children during snack and lunch times.
– Support children with personal hygiene routines including nappy changing and toileting
– Linking with parents and other outside persons as required.
– Being part of a team
– Daily cleaning duties
- Personal Qualities
Friendly and outgoing
- Qualifications Required
4 x GCSE A*-D/ 9-3 including Maths and English or equivalent.
- Future Prospects
Can be discussed at interview