We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic bookkeeping apprentice who is keen to learn and develop within our growing cloud based bookkeeping department.
- Job Description
Helping build great businesses
Haleys are a firm of chartered accountants who employ passionate professionals delivering accounting, commercial and taxation services to help business owners succeed. Based in Whitestake just south of Preston we act for a wide range of successful owner managed businesses.
• Preparation of regular bookkeeping for a variety of clients using the latest online software packages
• This will involve the processing of invoices and transactions, bank reconciliations and contact with clients in relation to queries
• Maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
• Assisting the accounts team with analysis work
• Assistance with reception and business support
In order to progress your application, it is essential that you email Runshaw College a copy of your current CV. Please forward as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE CANNOT PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR UP-TO-DATE CV.
Please note: this vacancy may close before the closing date if the employer deems sufficient application forms have been received
- Personal Qualities
Quick to learn, keen attention to detail, reliable, highly motivated and strong communication skills. Driving Licence would be advantageous.
- Qualifications Required
GCSEs in English Language, Maths and IT (Grade 6 / B or above)
112 UCAS points or equivalent
- Future Prospects
Opportunity to develop a full time career within the firm with the potential to progress with professional qualifications