Business Administration Level 2 Apprentice
Salmesbury Hall are looking for a business apprentice to become part of the busy and friendly office team at the historic hall.
- Job Description
You will become part of the busy and friendly office team at historic Samlesbury Hall, dealing with day to day enquiries and assisting with the day-to-day management of their busy glamping accommodation.
– To assist with reception duties, including answering enquiries via telephone, email and in person.
– To assist with the daily running of the Shepherd’s Hut Hamlet (a 28 unit glamping site), including taking bookings, dealing with payments and managing visitors.
– Daily opening and closing of the Hall (to the visiting public)
– Ensuring all leaflets/posters and display materials throughout the Hall are kept up to date.
– General office duties.
– To help with events and functions where necessary
- Personal Qualities
Must be friendly, a hard worker, presentable and willing to learn
- Qualifications Required
GCSE A*-C English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Future Prospects
Possible progression to Level 3