Central Operations Apprentice Admin Support
Business Administration Level 2 Apprentice
Cheetham Jackson are looking for two business administration apprentices to support all areas of the client fulfilment and research department.
- Job Description
The role will entail supporting all areas of the Client Fulfilment and Research department, from efficiently processing all areas of customer service and administration relating to new/existing business and servicing quries, liaising with providers to request information as necessary and other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidates will have an interest in working in a financial services, with an attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills. A positive attitude and the ability to work with minimum supervision as well as part of the bigger team, will be advantageous.
The position is office-based and will require the successful candidate to work alongside and support a small team with the delivery of flawless administrative services to enhance the overall client experience.
• Efficiently process all areas of customer service and administration relating to new/existing business and servicing queries
• Liaising with providers to request information as necessary
• Ensuring all required documentation is on file at all times
• Respond to written and telephone enquiries from clients and providers
• Maintain client records within the back-office system in an orderly and comprehensive manner
- Personal Qualities
Ability to work well in a team with a strong sense of client care and desire to help others.
- Qualifications Required
4 x GCSE A*-D /Grade 9-3 which must include GCSE English at Grade A*-C /Grade 9-4 and Maths at Grade A*-D /Grade 9-3 or equivalent.
- Future Prospects
Possible progression to level 3