Childcare Level 3 Apprentice (ref CC19)
IMMEDIATE START! To assist and work alongside the team in setting up for the day to day activities,to attend staff meetings and any training needed, to care and safeguard the children providing secure play for our 0-4 year old's. You must already hold a level 2 childcare qualification or be working towards a level 3 to apply.
- Job Description
The role of the level 3 apprentice will include:
• Having the responsibility of a key worker group
• Provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for children placed in the setting
• Give support to the staff within the setting
• Work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn
• Build and maintain strong partnerships, working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met
• Ensure good standards of safety, hygiene, and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Personal Qualities
Positive individual with a caring manner.
- Qualifications Required
4 x GCSE A*-D / 9-3 which must include GCSE English at A*-C / 9-4 and Maths at A*-D / 9-3 or equivalent.
You will need to take a BKSB assessment if you do not hold a 4/C in Maths to show that you can achieve the level 2 functional skill alongside.
- Future Prospects
Full time position based on the needs of the business on completion