Customer Services Administrator
Business Administration Level 3 apprentice
Tech Advance are looking for administrative support, customer services support and service delivery for our customers Internet, phone and VoIP products.
- Job Description
Key Responsibilities for this role will be:
• Assisting with all aspects of office administration.
• Handling and logging incoming customer faults and service issue calls.
• Managing faults & service issues through to resolution including liaising with 3rd party providers.
• Completing service issue case closures and follow up activities.
• Project managing the provision of new services to both new and existing clients.
• Handling new client and product service contracts, creating new client accounts and on boarding processes.
• Providing on going customer service account management to key accounts where required.
- Personal Qualities
• Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player.
• Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative to help solve problems.
• Aptitude to work without direct supervision.
- Qualifications Required
4 x GCSE A*-D /Grade 9-3 which must include GCSE English at Grade A*-C / Grade 9-4 and maths at Grade A*-D / Grade 9-3 or equivalent, or have successfully completed a Business & Administration Apprenticeship at Level 2.
- Future Prospects
Progression to full time employee with prospects for job role to grow with the business.