Digital Marketer Assistant
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
James Hart (Chorley) Limited are searching for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist in the day-today management of the business marketing strategies.
- Job Description
James Hart (Chorley) Limited are searching for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist in the day-today management of our web site, social media, email marketing and implementation of the digital strategy for our online retail site, Rapid Truck Parts.
We have been trading from our site in Chorley for over 100 years. Currently run by the 4th generation of the family, the business continues to grow and flourish, providing employment for over 30 people across truck part sales, truck sales, car and truck servicing. We consider our employees as part of the family and are keen to support, train and help them to develop.
The apprentice will have a clear career path and able to progress within the company to become a digital Marketing Assistant upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
You will learn on the job and at college to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, supply content for the web site, liaison with our external print, design and web agency and coordinate campaigns. The majority of the work initially will involve being trained to update and maintain the new web site (due May/June 2019) and to help us to improve the rankings.
You be taught to be able to analyse and report on data from the web site, social and our sales systems and devise new ways to market the business, in coordination with the sales team, agency and directors
You will have a passion for Digital Marketing and good communication skills and knowledge of social media.
Once trained you will
• Develop And Manage Digital Marketing Campaigns
• Oversee A Social Media Strategy
• Liaison with web site agency to keep the web sites up to date
• Write And Optimise Content For The Web site And Social Networking Accounts Such As Face book, Instagram and Twitter
• Track And Analyse Web site Traffic Flow And Provide Regular Internal Reports
• Attain Key Performance Indicators Such As improving the number of direct booking for accommodation, Increasing Dwell Time Or Improving Conversions from enquiries.
• Monitor and assist to Fix Any Errors Or Bugs In Online Content
• Edit And Post Videos, Pod casts And Audio Content
• Write Copy For Email Marketing Campaigns and Advertising
• Identify New Trends In Digital Marketing, Evaluate New Technologies And Ensure The Brand Is At The Forefront Of Industry Developments, Particularly Developments In Mobile Marketing, which account for 85% of our web site visitors.
You will learn and develop the following skills
• Editing And Writing Skills; You will learn to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
• Communication Skills; These will mainly be deployed internally, as we have multiple teams at head office, and you will need to communicate with multiple contacts. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the social media, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is, and assist in them applying this to their own department.
• Blog Editing Skills (With Support); Web site and social media content will not just be text based, visual content will need updating with the assistance of external agencies.
• Project Management Skills; You will learn to be good at handling time-sensitive projects in a fast paced environment and working to deadlines.
- Personal Qualities
•Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player.
•Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail.
•Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative to help solve problems.
•Aptitude to work without direct supervision.
- Qualifications Required
You will need 4 x GCSE at A*-D /Grade 9-3 which must include GCSE Maths at Grade A*-C /Grade 9-4 and English at Grade A*-D /Grade 9-3 or equivalent.
- Future Prospects
This is a fixed term contract for the duration of the apprenticeship. Permanent roles maybe available for the right candidate but this will be the decision of the employer at a later date.