Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship
Summit Physio are searching for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist in the day-today management of the business marketing strategies.
- Job Description
To deliver Summit Physio digital marketing strategy. Including social media, website lead generation & sales funnel developments.
To help improve the current strategy. Bring their own ideas.
To be a part of the growth team at Summit Physio.
To work with Director to produce new & unique content to encourage new clients to choose Summit Physio.
To be a part to the team who creates, produces & markets online exercise programs.
Once trained you will
• Develop and Manage Digital Marketing Campaigns
• Oversee A Social Media Strategy
• Liaison with web site agency to keep the web sites up to date
• Write and Optimise Content for the Web Site and Social Networking Accounts Such as Face book, Instagram and Twitter
• Track and Analyse Web Site Traffic Flow and Provide Regular Internal Reports.
• Monitor and assist to Fix Any Errors or Bugs in Online Content
• Edit and Post Videos, Pod casts and Audio Content
• Write Copy for Email Marketing Campaigns and Advertising
• Identify New Trends in Digital Marketing, Evaluate New Technologies and Ensure the Brand Is at The Forefront of Industry Developments
You will learn and develop the following skills
• Editing and Writing Skills; You will learn to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
• Communication Skills; These will mainly be deployed internally,
• Blog Editing Skills (With Support); Web site and social media content will not just be text based, visual content will need updating with the assistance of external agencies.
• Project Management Skills; You will learn to be good at handling time-sensitive projects in a fast paced environment and working to deadlines.
This vacancy may close before the closing date if the employer deems sufficient application forms have been received. Please note if you have not been contacted within 1 week of the closing date your application for this vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
- Personal Qualities
•Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player.
•Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail.
•Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative to help solve problems.
•Aptitude to work without direct supervision.
- Qualifications Required
You will need 4 x GCSE at A*-D /Grade 9-3 which must include GCSE Maths at Grade A*-C /Grade 9-4 and English at Grade A*-D /Grade 9-3 or equivalent.
- Future Prospects
To become a full time member of the team.
To join the group (which consists of 3 businesses) as a long term professional development