Digital Marketing Business Development Apprentice (IT03)
Engage in developing web based sales through digital marketing. Contact potential new customers through telesales. Learn fundamentals of the business and assist with day to day running.
- Job Description
. Meets marketing objectives to increase site traffic by developing, implementing, and evaluating Web- based sales, promotion, and customer
. Develop new projects and bring new clients.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients.
· Help the company to grow nationally & internationally, generating higher income.
· Undertake market research searching for new products and trends.
· Translate documents and emails from & to our worldwide clients & suppliers.
· Liaise with clients to understand their requirements in the market.
· Follow up collection developments and delivery deadlines with all clients.
· Collaborate with other staff members to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
· Supervise inbound and outbound shipments, negotiating transportation rates or services.
· Assist in determining the range of goods or to be sold, contributing to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets.
· Discuss clients’ requirements, analysing customers’ reactions to product, packaging, price, etc.
· Follow up press requirements in the United Kingdom and abroad.
· Handle customer accounts.
· Keep up to date with products and competitors.
- Personal Qualities
Confident, clearly spoken, good phone manner, presentable, shows good initiative
- Qualifications Required
4 x GCSE at A*-D / 9-3 which must include GCSE Maths at A*-C/ 9-4 and English at A*-D/ 9-3 or equivalent and a level 2 qualification in an IT related field or relevant industry experience. Also, an A Level or BTEC in a relevant subject (business or marketing)
- Future Prospects
Interview for a full time position within the company