DM21: Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship at MDS Healthcare Limited
Established pharmacy/healthcare business with a fast growing online sales division. We retail pharmacy and health products from Walton Summit, Lancashire. The core part of the role is to manage our Amazon and eBay channels - processing the orders and shipping so that the warehouse team can pick and pack them.
|Occupational Areas||Digital Marketing|
|Working Week||Mon—Fri 9am—6pm with 1 hr lunch|
- Job Description
– Grow our online sales via the Amazon platform
– Written communication: applies a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms and with regard to the sensitivity of communication
– Research: analyses and contributes information on the digital environment to inform short and long term digital communications strategies and campaigns
– Technologies: recommends and applies effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
– Data: reviews, monitors and analyses online activity and provides recommendations and insights to others
– Customer service: responds efficiently to enquiries using online and social media platforms.
– Problem solving applies structured techniques to problem solving, and analyses problems and resolves issues across a variety of digital platforms
– Analysis: understands and creates basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools
– Implementation: builds and implements digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms
– Applies at least two of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click
– Uses digital tools effectively
– Digital analytics: measures and evaluates the success of digital marketing activities
– Interprets and follows:
– latest developments in digital media technologies and trends
– marketing briefs and plans
– company defined ‘customer standards’ or industry good practice for marketing
– company, team or client approaches to continuous integration
– Can operate effectively in their own business’s, their customers’ and the industry’s environments
– Assist new customers with online accounts and deal with new enquiries
– Work with our in-house teams with a view to making improvement recommendations and following through any improvements to fruition
– Additional duties – dispensing for online pharmacy, marketing, managing eBay
– Any other duty reasonably requested by the employer
Please note that the above list is not exclusive
- Personal Qualities
Eye for detail
- Qualifications Required
4 x GCSE at A*-D / 9-3 which must include GCSE Maths at A*-C / 9-4 and English at A*-D / 9-3 or equivalent, and a Level 2 Qualification in an IT related field or relevant industry experience. A Level 2 Qualification in an IT related field or relevant industry experience.
- Future Prospects
Progression to level 4 and beyond
- What will the End Point Assessment (EPA) include
This includes a portfolio containing evidence of real work projects, a project, an employer reference and a structured interview. All assessment methods will be conducted and graded by an independent EPAO.
- Things to Consider
In order to progress your application, we will require you to complete additional paperwork and complete a BKSB assessment. The information will be sent via email if you meet the entry requirements set by the employer and linked training provider for the vacancy. Please check your junk mail whilst the vacancy is open.
Until we receive the above, we are unable to progress your application so please monitor your emails.
For more information on the NMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Share this vacancy on social media Facebook Twitter
Sign Up for Vacancy Alerts Print this vacancy Email this vacancy