Business Administration Level 2 Apprentice
GBA Services are looking for a business apprentice to provide day to day administrative support to the HR department.
- Job Description
This exciting opportunity is based at the Head office of GBA Services, one of the UK’s largest European time critical transport providers. GBA Services are recruiting for a HR Administrator to provide day to day administrative support. This position will suit someone who is looking for a career in HR.
•Provide administrative support for all recruitment.
•Ensure all references, criminal record and driver mandate checks are carried out fully, in a timely manner and monitored as per the guidelines.
•Support the new starter process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction
•Enter data into the HR system so that accurate records are maintained,
• Administer the probationary and annual review periods
• Maintain and develop the personnel filing system
• Support the leaver administration process
• Provide support in investigations for disciplinary and grievance procedures to include advice, taking minutes and transcribing.
- Personal Qualities
• Enthusiasm for HR and ability to work well in a team environment
• Good attention to detail with problem solving skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
• Be excited to begin a career in HR
- Qualifications Required
4 x GCSE A*-D /Grade 9-3 which must include GCSE English at Grade A*-C /Grade 9-4 and Maths at Grade A*-D /Grade 9-3 or equivalent.
- Future Prospects
Possible progression to level 3 dependent on vacancies.