Membership Administration Apprentice
The North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, is recruiting for a Business Administration apprentice to join the membership support team
- Job Description
• To update the Client Management System with new contact details where appropriate and make amendments when notified.
• To contact companies to ensure that records on the Client Management system are correct (names, email, telephone numbers)
• Respond to any queries regarding membership and pass to Membership Account Manager.
• To ensure membership records are updated at least on a monthly basis.
• To process all documentation relating to new membership applications on the day that they are received and to enter all details on the database
• To ensure accurate data entry relating to Chamber activities and associated surveys
• To facilitate payments relating to Chamber membership and other services if necessary.
• To provide excellent customer service at all times
• To attend meetings and other briefings as and when appropriate.
• Keep abreast of business issues, collect competitor intelligence and ensure NWLCC remains pro active and responsive to prospective members.
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and productivity to ensure best use of time.
- Personal Qualities
The successful candidate will have good practical knowledge of business and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Qualifications Required
5 GCSE’s grade A-C
- Future Prospects
Potential of a full-time vacancy once qualification has been completed.