Receptionist Administrator Apprentice
Business Administration Level 2 Apprenitce
WFJ Fairman are looking to recruit a business administration apprentice to assist with the general day to day running of the business.
- Job Description
We are looking for an applicant who possesses good people skills both verbal and written, with a personality that lends itself to want to help people with problems and takes a pride in resolving problems.
The role is multi-functional and will not involve the same duties every day. It is anticipated that there will be a far greater emphasis on IT as changes will be introduced by the Government in the very near future, which places a need on the candidate to have up to date IT skills essential criteria for the post.
We are a long established accountancy practice where each member of the team is equally valued and is encouraged to take responsibility.
A Receptionist/Administrator in a busy accountant’s office will be involved with the following specific duties:
– Answering the telephone
– Meeting and greeting clients and callers to the office
– Making appointments for clients
– Liaising and assisting other staff members and contacting clients for documents requested
– Inputting of data for some client’s pension schemes
– Typing I Word Processing letters, invoices and accounts
– Entering post
– Carrying out filing of documents
– Shredding of papers
– Tea and Coffee duties
– Photocopying I Scanning/ Faxing
– Recording the receipt of clients documents
- Personal Qualities
Capable of using Initiative
- Qualifications Required
4 x GCSE A*-D /Grade 9-3 which must include GCSE English at Grade A*-C /Grade 9-4 Maths and IT at Grade A*-D /Grade 9-3 or equivalent
- Future Prospects
Progression to level 3 an progression within the firm