ref: BA06 Wealth Administrator Apprentice at Millwood
An exciting opportunity to join part of a leading financial services support company have a relaxed working atmosphere with great added benefits! Potential for career development to Wealth Administrator or Paraplanning after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Job Description
As a Business Administrator you will be working closely with experienced wealth management administrators and support the team with daily tasks.
As a Business Administrator, you will:
• communicate with clients and vendors to ensure daily tasks are not missed.
• diary management, arranging appointments, client communications by telephone, email and letters
• issuing Letters of Authority and chasing third-party providers for information
• liaising with Paraplanners
• preparing documentation ahead of meetings
• overseeing client servicing administration
• assisting with marketing administration
- Personal Qualities
Works well with others.
- Qualifications Required
5 GCSE’s A*-D(9-3) including English and Maths at grades A*-C(9-4)
- Future Prospects
Progression to full time Wealth Administrator position.
- What will the End Point Assessment (EPA) include
This includes a knowledge test, portfolio-based interview and a project/improvement presentation. All assessment methods will be conducted and graded by an independent EPAO.
- Things to Consider
In order to progress your application, we will require you to complete additional paperwork and complete a BKSB assessment. The information will be sent via email if you meet the entry requirements set by the employer and linked training provider for the vacancy. Please check your junk mail whilst the vacancy is open.
Until we receive the above, we are unable to progress your application so please monitor your emails.
For more information on the NMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates