Ref BA16 - Doctors Surgery Administrative Apprentice at Dr S Khandavalli (Chorley Surgery)
Administrative Apprentice required 37.5 hours per week to undertake general office and receptionist duties in a busy GP Surgery that has approximately 9,000 registered patients. The post will support a highly effective admin team that are already in place.
- Job Description
General Office duties to include:
• Franking mail and taking to post box/office
• Dealing with prescriptions
• General paperwork.
• Managing the surgery’s social media and website
After further training, Reception duties to include:
• Making appointments for patients
• Booking patients in
• Making telephone calls to patients
• Scanning documents
• Taking phone calls and dealing with queries
• Generally assist work colleagues
- Personal Qualities
Positive,and pleasant attitude. Willing to learn, ambitious and an eagerness to progress within the Practice. Good timekeeping and reliable.
- Qualifications Required
4x GCSE inc A*-C English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Future Prospects
Progression within the company