Ref: BA27 Business Administration Apprentice at CRT Flooring Specialists Ltd
Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a posi-tive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
|Occupational Areas||Business Administration|
|Working Week||Mon-Thurs 8.30am—5.00pm & Fri 8.30am-4.00pm|
|15 months (plus 4 months EPA)|
- Job Description
• Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
• Manages reception area and look after visitors.
• Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
• Archive Project files via scanning and allocating to required folders.
• Arrange Training Courses for staff members.
• Collect and Process Fitters Timesheets.
• Assist with Accounts inputting and filing.
• Assist Estimator with Tenders (obtaining information/Queries)
• Obtain and deal with any issues with deliveries to Site/Office
• Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents.
• Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed.
• Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries.
• Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
• Take care of website functions and social media profiles.
• Creation and submission of project O&M Manuals (digitally)
- Personal Qualities
Ability to Multitask
- Qualifications Required
5 x GCSE A*-D / 9-3 which must include GCSE English and Maths at A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent.
- Future Prospects
Progression in the sector
- What will the End Point Assessment (EPA) include
This includes a knowledge test, portfolio-based interview and a project/improvement presentation. All assessment methods will be conducted and graded by an independent EPAO.
- Things to Consider
In order to progress your application, we will require you to complete additional paperwork and complete a BKSB assessment. The information will be sent via email if you meet the entry requirements set by the employer and linked training provider for the vacancy. Please check your junk mail whilst the vacancy is open.
Until we receive the above, we are unable to progress your application so please monitor your emails.
For more information on the NMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Share this vacancy on social media Facebook Twitter
Sign Up for Vacancy Alerts Print this vacancy Email this vacancy