Ref CA14 - Chef Apprentice at Light Ash Farm
We are looking for a chef to join the team here at our farm house. This is a great opportunity to develop your culinary skills, whilst undertaking a level 2 production chef qualification.
- Job Description
Role and responsibilities;
– Assist the team in the day to day running of the farm cafe.
– maintain excellent standards of personal, food and kitchen hygiene.
– Cook and prepare items on the menu
– Ensure you are following company to procedures, menu specifications and recipes.
– produce food meeting portion controls
– adapting and produce dishes to meet special dietary, religious and allergenic requirements
– use specialist kitchen equipment
– communicate internally and externally with customers and colleagues
– commit to personal development activities, including meeting all off the job targets.
- Personal Qualities
Hard working & enthusiastic
- Qualifications Required
No GCSEs required, but must demonstrate the ability to achieve Maths/English L1 functional skills as indicated in BKSB assessment.
- Future Prospects
Permanent position for right candidate