Ref HOS02 - Front of House, Hospitality Apprentice at The Travellers Rest
As a hospitality apprentice at The Travellers Rest you will work within our front of house team to ensure the best services are offered to our customers. Throughout your role will work towards a hospitality qualification specialising in the food and beverage sector.
- Job Description
Duties include but are not subjected to;
– Assist with serving customers and taking orders
– Dealing with customer enquiries, comments and complaints
– Handling payments and transactions
– Assisting with cleaning schedules
– Promote a friendly working environment
– Complying with legal requirements and health and safety
– Maintain a team-oriented atmosphere.
– Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
During your apprenticeship you will cover topics such as;
• Customers profiles and expectations
• Business vision and values
• Personal discipline in approach to work
• The use of technology
• Legislative responsibilities
• Team work and methods of communication
- Personal Qualities
Good work ethic, friendly, the ability to work well in a team.
- Qualifications Required
No GCSE’s required.
Must have the ability to achieve Maths/English L2 functional skills as indicated in the BKSB assessment
- Future Prospects
Progression to level 3 – Candidate dependent