Ref HOS04 - Apprentice Front of House at The Rufford Arms
We are looking for an apprentice to work in our family run restaurant! The role of the front of house apprentice involves dealing with the public, serving food, answering calls and using booking systems.
- Job Description
Duties include but are not subjected to;
– Assist with serving customers and taking orders
– Dealing with customer enquirys, comments and complaints
– Handling payments and transactions
– Assisting with cleaning schedules
– Promote a friendly working environment
– Complying with legal requirements and health and safety
– Maintain a team-oriented atmosphere.
– Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
During your apprenticeship you will cover topics such as;
• Customers profiles and expectations
• Business vision and values
• Personal discipline in approach to work
• The use of technology
• Legislative responsibilities
• Team work and methods of communication
- Personal Qualities
Enthusiastic, driven and reliable
- Qualifications Required
Maths and English at C+
If you do not hold the above you must demonstrate the ability to achieve Maths/English L1 functional skills as indicated in BKSB assessment.
- Future Prospects
Progression to level 3 Hospitality Supervisor
- What will the End Point Assessment (EPA) include
This includes an ‘On demand test’, practical observation, a business project, a professional discussion.
- Things to Consider
Paid working hours vary 35-39 per week