L5 CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Management
If you already hold the Intermediate Certificate in HRM then you can attend our Top Up programme to upgrade your qualification to the Intermediate Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Course Information
- Course Code
- Validated By
- £650 (does not include any CIPD membership fees you may be required to pay. Student CIPD memberships are currently £141 for 18 months.)
- Attendance Pattern
- Course Level
- Level 5 / DipHE / FD
- Study Mode
- Part Time
- Course Location
- Chorley Campus
- Age Group
- Adults (18+)
This qualification is intended for:
- Those in an HR/L&D Management role in their organisation
- Those that aspire to an HR/L&D Management role.
You will need to attend 12, four hour taught sessions, with the additional requirement for research, assignment writing and self-study to be conducted in your own time.
- Entry Requirements
Applicants should have successfully completed the Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management.
To Top Up from the Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management to the Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management you will need to complete two additional modules and at Runshaw College these are:
- Managing & Coordinating the Human Resource Function
- Employment Law
- Progression Pathway
- CIPD Advanced qualifications
Progression will be determined by your job role.