CMI Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership
A more extensive qualification, our Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership gives you a broader knowledge of the skills needed to be an effective manager, while focusing on the specific leadership areas appropriate to you and your workplace.
This qualification, designed for junior managers, helps to grow professional management skills including decision-making, managing team dynamics and delegation capability.
- Developing your management style.
- Managing information and communication.
- Focusing on customers and marketing.
- Planning and managing resources.
- Recruiting and selecting staff.
- Monitoring and improving health, safety and quality.
- Working with others.
No found entry requirements but 2 years supervising experience will enable delegates to benefit from the program.
Assessment will be related to a delegate’s job role or an equivalent working context by means of an assignment.
You can progress on to :
- CMI Level 5 Diploma Management.
- S/NVQ Level 4 in Management.
- S/NVQ Level 5 in Management.
The above routes will be determined by the job role.