CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice
Whether you’re starting out or are more experienced, CIPD qualifications are a great way to develop your professional knowledge and advance your career in Human Resources (HR). These qualifications are suitable for existing HR practitioners, administrators or officers, line managers, or those wanting to enter a career in HR.
CIPD is Europe’s largest HR Development Professional Body with over 135,000 members and prides itself on supporting and developing those responsible for the management and development of people within organisations.
CIPD’s aim is to drive sustained Organisational Performance through HR; shaping thinking, leading practice and building capability through the profession.
This qualification is intended for:
- anyone working at the level of HR assistant/officer.
- anyone aspiring to a career in HR.
- managers or owners of small businesses responsible for HR activities.
The Certificate in Human Resource Practice consists of three core units and three additional units:
- Developing yourself as an effective HR or L&D practitioner.
- Understanding organisations and the role of the HR Function.
- Recording, analysing and using HR information.
- Resourcing talent.
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations.
- Supporting good practice in management and reward.
No formal qualifications are required. Potential delegates will be expected to attend an informal pre-course interview.
Delegates will be assessed by a combination of assessment methods set by CIPD.
You can progress your studies further by undertaking the CIPD Intermediate Level qualifications.