We believe that your parents or guardians will play a vital role in ensuring your success at the college and we are committed to maintaining a productive and successful relationship with them. We will communicate with them on a regular basis and will always welcome enquiries about your progress or any concerns.
Parents will receive:
- An invitation to an induction progress evening to meet the student’s personal tutor
- Prompt contact in the event of poor attendance or progress
- An invitation to attend progress evenings in each academic year
- A higher education guidance evening during the first year
- Progress updates every half term released via the Communication Portal
- The opportunity to join a parents’ focus group which meets to discuss new developments and any concerns