We are now accepting nominations from employers for the 2017 Apprenticeship Awards.
If you employ a Runshaw Apprentice and would like to nominate them for the Employers Award for making an outstanding contribution to the workplace, then please contact us to let us know what makes your Apprentice the best!
Last year we received a record number of nominations and we hope that this year’s awards will generate an even larger number.
Runshaw Apprenticeship Awards 2016
The winners were:
- Exceptional Achievement Award (Adult Apprentice) – Neil Stallard from Forrest.
- Exceptional Achievement Award (Young Apprentice)- Shannon Jolly from Compass Compliance Solutions.
- Outstanding Contribution to the Workplace (Employer Award) – Charlotte Watts from Leyland Trucks.
- Adult Apprentice of the Year Award – Michelle Fitton from Bolton at Home.
- Young Apprentice of the Year Award – Jack Walker from South Ribble Borough Council.
Read more about the Runshaw Business Apprenticeship Awards 2016.