University Courses at Runshaw
Whether you are leaving college, or looking to develop or change your career, we can help you choose the right course for you!
You can choose from a variety of courses and study for a prestigious University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) qualification specifically designed to advance your career prospects all with the benefits of a friendly and supportive learning environment.
Call 01772 642040 or email now to enquire!
We offer the following University Courses for 2018 entry:
- Children, Young People & Their Services
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Public Services, Prisons & Law Enforcement
- Sports Coaching
- Tourism & Events Management
- Community & Social Care: Policy & Practice
- Psychology & Criminology
- Preparatory Certificate in Education
- Introductory Certificate in Education
- Intermediate Certificate in Education
- Certificate in Education & PGCE
- BA Community & Social Care: Policy & Practice Foundation Entry
6 reasons to study a university course at Runshaw…
- 97% of Runshaw graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduating.
- 3 day compact timetables designed to help you study around work and family commitments.
- Gain additional qualifications and employability skills to help put you in the very best position to gain employment after your course completion.
Call 01772 642040 or email us to get started!
- Our small class sizes provide a more personal and beneficial learning experience.
- Prestigious qualifications awarded by the University of Central Lancashire
- The availability of student loans and easy repayments make studying a course not only an investment, but an affordable one!