How to use our college transport:
- Use the New Student Day Bus Timetable to find the bus for your area
- Locate the timetable in the leaflet
How much is the fare?
- These buses are free!
What to do on the day:
- Each bus is timed to arrive by 0950 and to depart the college at 1605
- The bus runs a reverse of the route on the return journey
- You must be at the bus stop at least 5-10 minutes before the designated time
- The bus will stop at all recognised bus stops along the route if hailed clearly
- It is important that you signal the bus to stop
- Check your timetable for your new student day
Any questions? Call the Transport Team on 01772 642020