Whether you are leaving college, or looking to develop or change your career, we can help you choose the right course for you! Don’t forget to check the entry requirements before applying for any of the below courses.
Call 01772 642040 or email now to enquire!
See the courses we offer below or alternatively, download our course guide.
We offer the following courses for 2021 entry:
|Access to Higher Education Courses||September 2021 Start|
|Access to Higher Education: Nursing and Midwifery / Health & Social Care Level 3||Apply Here for September 2021|
|Access to Higher Education: Social Sciences (Psychology, Criminology & Sociology) Level 3||Apply Here for September 2021|
|Access to Higher Education: Paramedic Studies – Level 3||Apply Here for September 2021|
|Maths and/or English qualifications are a requirement for many of our courses. Please click here to apply for our February start 17 week part-time courses.|
6 reasons to study a university course at Runshaw…
- 97% of Runshaw graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduating.
- 3 day compact timetables designed to help you study around work and family commitments.
- Gain additional qualifications and employability skills to help put you in the very best position to gain employment after your course completion.
- Our small class sizes provide a more personal and beneficial learning experience.
- The availability of student loans and easy repayments make studying a course not only an investment, but an affordable one!