Please note that by participating in our Visitor Slot you confirm that you agree to the Rules of your visit below:
Rules of your visit
- You must please only attend at your appointment time, if you do not have an appointment time please do not attend.
- The slot you have booked is for a maximum of 2 people – 1 prospective student & 1 parent/guardian/partner from your household. Please note that unfortunately we cannot allow any additional visitors in a slot.
- Face coverings are compulsory throughout your visit.
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter the building (see map).
- Please stay at least 2 metres away from others and adhere to the signs on campus & in the building.
- If you or anyone in your family are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 – a persistent cough, loss of taste or smell, high temperature – please do not attend.
- If you have been in the last 14 days to any country currently on the Government Quarantine list, please do not attend.
- Please note that we encourage the use of twice weekly lateral flow testing.
- You agree and adhere to our COVID-secure on campus measures below.
We are a Covid Secure employer