Runshaw Sixth Form College Open Events
One of the best ways to find out what life as a Runshaw student is like is to come to an Open Event. We hold these events throughout the year. They are a great opportunity to meet the staff who will teach you, talk with current students and to explore our beautiful campuses.
Next Open Event: Saturday 25th September 2021
Runshaw Sixth Form College hosts three Open Events a year, with great activities and experiences at each one! We also host a special daytime, Saturday Open Day in September too.
Our next open event will be on Saturday 25th September 2021. We can’t wait to say hi & show you why we’re so proud of our lovely college here at Runshaw!
Please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Runshaw Adult College Open Events
Our popular Adult Open Events run twice a year and are a great way to find out more about what courses we run and what apprenticeships we offer.
Our next Adult Open Event:
For more information please email email@example.com or call us on 01772 642040
• Team talks about what Adult Education can do for you
• Access exclusive on-demand staff and student videos
• Apprenticeship Questions & Answers session
• Virtual tours around the college
• Finding out how to apply for our September courses
Access to Higher Education (HE) courses
These courses prepare you for university and can be your passport to an entirely new career.
|Adult Education & Professional Courses|
Study work-related qualifications whilst gaining practical skills from the workplace and earning a wage.
|• Accounts / Finance Assistant
• Adult Care Worker
• Assistant Accountant
• Business Administrator
• Care Leadership & Management – General Adult Care
• Commis Chef
• Customer Service Practitioner
• Customer Services Specialist
• Digital Marketer
• Early Years Educator
• Early Years Practitioner
• Engineering Technician
• Healthcare Support Worker
• Hospitality Team Member
• Hospitality Supervisor
• HR Support
• Infrastructure Technician
• Maintenance Operations / Engineering Technician
• Production Chef
• Professional Accounting Taxation Technician
• Senior Adult Care Worker
• Senior Healthcare Support Worker
• Teaching Assistant
• Team Leader / Supervisor
For more information, download our Adult Course Guide.