One of the most successful colleges in the UK, we are renowned nationally for our outstanding results, friendly and supportive culture and focus on learners’ needs. We believe that we now have the finest facilities in the region.
We have also worked very hard to make sure that our students have the facilities they deserve. In recent years, we have invested over £20m upgrading college resources, including Buttermere, which opened in early 2023, and our brand new Healthcare Hospital Hub, which opened in August 2023. Our campus includes:
- Two main student restaurants, a Food Atrium, and two Cafes – all newly renovated for September 2023
- Two brand new Student Hubs in Silverdale and Dalehead, plus two Study Zones & Libraries
- A full-sized 3G sports pitch
- Our Blue Room and Runshaw Chef School
- Brand new Healthcare Hospital Hub
- Improved music, drama and performing arts facilities
- The Arena – an outdoor performance area
- Brand new 12 classroom building for our Engineering School.