One of the most successful colleges in the UK, we are renowned nationally for our outstanding results, friendly and supportive culture and focus on learners’ needs. We believe that we now have the finest facilities in the region.
We have also worked very hard to make sure that you have the facilities you deserve. In recent years, we have invested over £20m upgrading college resources, including our brand new Buttermere building, due for completion in late 2022. Our campus includes:
- Two main student restaurants, a Food Atrium, and two Cafes – all newly renovated for September 2022
- A brand new Study Zone in Silverdale from September 2022, plus two Study Zones & Libraries
- A full-sized 3-G sports pitch
- New Blue Room and Runshaw Chef School
- Science laboratories & brand new Engineering facilities from late 2022
- Brand new Healthcare Hospital Hub, opening August 2023.
- Improved music, drama and performing arts facilities
- The Arena – an outdoor performance area
- Brand new 12 classroom building now open to students (early 2023)