Thank you for booking a slot to come & see us on one of our Year 11 Guided Tours.
Please read the information below carefully.
Please see this visit as a chance to experience our beautiful college campus & its facilities. You will be shown around by one of our lovely Schools Liaison Team.
If you have any questions, or can no longer attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there will probably be a large waiting list for the tours and if you do not let us know that you can not attend a booking (so we can free it up for someone else to visit), we reserve the right to cancel any future tour bookings you might make.
Please note that by participating in our Guided Tour you confirm that you have not previously had a Guided Tour, that you are currently in Year 11 and agree to the Rules of your visit below:
Rules of your visit
- You must please only attend at your appointment time, if you do not have an appointment time please do not attend.
- The slot you have booked is for a maximum of 3 people – 1 Year 11 student & 2 parents/guardians from your household. Please note that unfortunately we cannot allow any additional visitors in a slot.
- Face coverings are compulsory throughout your visit.
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter each building you visit (see map).
- Please stay at least 2 metres away from others and adhere to the signs on campus & in buildings.
- If you or anyone in your family are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 – a persistent cough, loss of taste or smell, high temperature – please do not attend.
- If you have been in the last 14 days to any country currently on the Government Quarantine list, please do not attend.
- Please note that it may not always be possible to see all areas you want to in the allotted time. Please do not worry about this, all course information is available on our website, and visiting our campus will hopefully mean you get a good idea of the ‘feel’ of Runshaw College and what it would be like to be a student here.
- You agree and adhere to our COVID-secure on campus measures below.
We are a Covid Secure employer