L3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice
CIPD is Europe’s largest HR Development Professional Body with over 135,000 members and prides itself on supporting and developing those responsible for the management and development of people within Organisations. CIPD’s aim is to drive sustained Organisational Performance through HR; shaping thinking, leading practice and building capability through the profession.
- Course Information
This qualification is intended for:
- Anyone working at the level of HR assistant/officer.
- Someone aspiring to a career in HR.
- Managers or owners of small businesses responsible for HR activities.
The Certificate in Human Resource Practice consists of three Core units and additional units set by our CIPD team:
- Developing yourself as an effective HR or L&D practitioner.
- Understanding organisations and the role of Human Resources
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Resourcing talent
- Supporting change in organisations
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Supporting individual learning through coaching and mentoring
A total of 280 learning hours is required to successfully complete the course, of which 140 hours should be independent learning. On average it will take 10 months to complete the qualification.
- Entry Requirements
All applicants must have A*-C (grade 9-4) GCSE English or an equivalent qualification and undertake a short telephone interview.
- Progression Pathway
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate by the CIPD.
Progression will be determined by your job role.
- National Careers Service
For guidance about what careers subjects can lead on to please follow this link to the National Careers Service.