L3 Diploma In Software Development
This qualification was developed in consultation with industry experts and is awarded by Gateway Qualifications to ensure its relevance to roles in the tech sector.
- Course Information
This qualification will:
- Prepare learners to progress to a higher level qualification in the same sector
- Provide additional skills to those working in tech-adjacent roles
- Prepare learners for employment in the digital, creative and other industries where they can develop their technical skills further
- Provide additional skills to enhance learner apprenticeships.
- Entry Requirements
In line with the entry requirements, you will be expected to undertake a skills test to see if you are eligible for this course.
- How will I be assessed?
Each module is completed with a summative assessment which tests the learner’s understanding of the material covered and their ability to apply it in a real world setting. The assessments are baked-into the programme, learners submit their assessment to the college for evaluation.
- Progression Pathway
On successful completion of the course, you will be provided with the Diploma in Software Development, awarded by Gateway Qualifications. You may also wish to further develop your skills and knowledge by plying to our Level 5 Diploma in Web Development.
- Programme Specification
The course comprises the following units:
- Project Management
- Programming Implementation
- Robot Technology
- Maths for Computing
- Software Testing
- Object Oriented Programming
- Delivery Method - Online
This course is currently delivered fully online. This is under regular review and any changes will be updated here.