There are so many reasons to study functional skills at Runshaw…
- don’t currently have A*-C (Grade 9-4) in Maths or English
- want to help your children with their homework?
- need confidence to work out percentages?
- worry if someone asks you to spell or write something?
- want to move on at work?
- need an English or Maths qualification to apply for that job?
Then Functional Skills is the course for you! Delivered in a friendly and supportive environment, Functional Skills are designed to build on your current ability and will help you succeed in everyday work and social situations. Successful completion could see you progress to the next level of Functional Skills, to a GCSE, or to other further education courses as well as opening up a range of jobs and careers.
Better still, if you do not currently hold A*-C (Grade 9-4) or equivalent, then your course will be free!